OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES OF WATER SLIDE
Operating instructions and notice
1. Two –three workers should be in position at the entrance and exit of the water slide. Players are only allowed to glide down after the staff (on the entrance) receive the signal from the staff (on the exit). The staff (on the entrance) is responsible to lead players to glide down, the staff (on the exit) is responsible to lead players leave the swimming pool ASAP.
2. There must be plenty of time and distance between each player to avoid crash. Usually , the second player is only allowed to glide down after the first player leave the water slide.
3. Glide method : Body
4. Glide down posture: Lie down on the entrance of sliding shute, hands on your head, cross arms cover the shoulder. Your feet should be unbend or cross naturally.
5. Glide down direction: put your feet down first, it is forbidden to upside down.
It is necessary to post gliding position guidance picture and regulation tips on the entrance of water slide.
6. During the gliding down period of player, the staff is forbidden to leave the post of duty, in addition, the staff should pay attention to observe the status of players, emergency shut down in case any abnormal things happen.
7. The equipment is prohibition to use during the weather conditions of thunder, heavy rain, heavy fog, high wind(air speed＞15m/s)
8. On closing time, the staff should make sure there is no players in the water slide and all the power is off before leaving.
1. It is forbidden to change any position during the gliding down.
2. Each time only allowed one group player(Maximum 2 persons, 1 person/slide way) to glide down. Second group only allowed to glide down after First group player already leave the slide way. Making sure that each slide way is one person only.
3. Follow the instruction of the site staff
Players Rules and Regulations
1. The glide method of this slide way is body glide
2. Following the instruction of working staff and glide down one by one.
3. Please do not wear the glasses, watches, jewelry etc. Or wear T-shit into the slide way.
4. Pregnant or menstrual period women and Players who have cervical spondylosis , spondylotomy, lumbar spondylosis, heart disease ,high blood pressure, acrophobia , Vertigo, Skin Eruptions or allergy and infectious disease is not allowed to use the equipment.
5. The players’ weight , height and age should accord with the regulations and it is forbidden to change this regulations.
50kg≤weight≤90kg，1.4m≤height≤2.0m，12years old≤age≤60years old
6. Glide down posture: Lie down on the entrance of sliding shute, hands on your head, cross arms cover the shoulder. Your feet should be unbend or cross naturally.
7. It is required to follow the rules of glide down posture. During the gliding down period , it is forbidden to stand up or change to other glide pose
8. For the safety , players shall leave the swimming pool ASAP after glide down to the pool.
9. Players must wear the swimming suit and adopt the body glide method